Do not purchase Coffee Nailhead Recliner Sofa/Loveseat from Ivan Smith Furniture
These are pictures from the 3rd sofa that was replaced a year ago.
Three years ago, I purchased the leather coffee nailhead recliner sofa and loveseat.It was the first time I had ever purchased leather furniture.
Six months after the purchase, my sofa began to fade. Luckly, I had purchased the warrant plan. Because I was still within my first year of the purchase, my sofa was replaced. Again, within months the replacement sofa began to fade.
The company replaced the sofa again. By then I was devastated. I realized that I had purchased furniture that was of very poor quality and that I had pissed away $2500 on a sofa and loveseat. I still have the living room set in my den, but I have to keep the room dark and keep a throw over the sofa, to hide the discoloration.
My first purchase of leather furniture was one of great disappoint.
I will never purchase leather furniture from Ivan Smith again.review #336068
You may also like
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "I ordered the Paragould Microfiber Sectional Sofa from defysupply.com on May 17th, 2012. I was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery. Almost 11 weeks later, on July 31, 2012, I..."
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."