Gun Barrel City, Texas
3.0

**First off I want to say the sales lady Susan, at Gun Barrel City, Ivan Smith Furniture, was absolutely wonderful and was truly nice and very helpful during the sale of the furniture and after the delivery and complaint was made.My complaint goes toward the delivery of the furniture**

March 3rd, 2015 our furniture was scheduled to be delivered and it was, however; there were problems.

First one of the end tables was chipped. The delivery guy offered to fix the chip on the spot and I refused. My husband and I, did not spend several thousands on furniture that is damaged, Second the couch, oversized chair, and loveseat all have snags and holes in the material. The driver then offered to leave the furniture at my home and they would fix it or replace it, I had already been warned to go over the furniture very well and to not accept any furniture in poor condition, because they are notorious for taking their time in doing things.

I had all, but three pieces of the furniture loaded back up on the truck and taken back to the store.

Today March 6th, 2015, I phoned the store to inquire a new delivery date of our furniture and they said they would have to get back with me. Even after stating that we had already gotten rid of our old furniture and had no living room furniture, they did not offer even a loaner couch in the mean time.

As of now we have no living room furniture and have resorted to sitting in lawn chairs.I m NOT a happy customer and will NEVER purchase furniture from Ivan Smith Furniture again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of living room furniture. Ivan Smith Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned living room furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ivan Smith Furniture. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Rooms To Go, Havertys Furniture or Ashley Furniture.

Comments