1901 N Pine St, DeRidder, LA 70634, USA

I am another customer who bought the Ashley Bonded Leather sofas that peeled. Same happened to my daughter.

My daughter (who purchased her set BEFORE me recieved an in house credit for purchase price and happy bought another set. I was told that unless the was a certain LABEL in a certain area underneath one of the cushions, I would NOT be able to file a claim. I have removed NONE of the labels from my couch.

I took pictures of all the manufacture labels under the cushions yet was told NO CLAIM could be filed. I am so upset with this injustice as I don't want to simply throw the couch away and buy another as Ashley via Ivan Smith should take responsibility for my loss.

Comments

I like the above customers purchased a bonded leather sectional an even purchased the insurance! When insurance was purchased was told it was good for as long as I owned the item!

Not true! Now Ivan Smith says there is nothing they can do unless I wanted to pay to have it reupholstered!

Have spent a lot of monies with them in the last eight years.... will be taking my business elsewhere!