Do not purchase Coffee Nailhead Recliner Sofa/Loveseat from Ivan Smith Furniture
Update added by user Jul 31, 2012
These are pictures from the 3rd sofa that was replaced a year ago.
Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2012
Three years ago, I purchased the leather coffee nailhead recliner sofa and loveseat.It was the first time I had ever purchased leather furniture.
Six months after the purchase, my sofa began to fade. Luckly, I had purchased the warrant plan. Because I was still within my first year of the purchase, my sofa was replaced. Again, within months the replacement sofa began to fade.
The company replaced the sofa again. By then I was devastated. I realized that I had purchased furniture that was of very poor quality and that I had pissed away $2500 on a sofa and loveseat. I still have the living room set in my den, but I have to keep the room dark and keep a throw over the sofa, to hide the discoloration.
My first purchase of leather furniture was one of great disappoint.
I will never purchase leather furniture from Ivan Smith again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Recliner Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship. They are out of Troy, Missouri. They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on..."