Do not purchase Coffee Nailhead Recliner Sofa/Loveseat from Ivan Smith Furniture

13 of 27 Ivan Smith Furniture reviews

Update added by user Jul 31, 2012

These are pictures from the 3rd sofa that was replaced a year ago.

Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2012

Three years ago, I purchased the leather coffee nailhead recliner sofa and loveseat.It was the first time I had ever purchased leather furniture.

Six months after the purchase, my sofa began to fade. Luckly, I had purchased the warrant plan. Because I was still within my first year of the purchase, my sofa was replaced. Again, within months the replacement sofa began to fade.

The company replaced the sofa again. By then I was devastated. I realized that I had purchased furniture that was of very poor quality and that I had pissed away $2500 on a sofa and loveseat. I still have the living room set in my den, but I have to keep the room dark and keep a throw over the sofa, to hide the discoloration.

My first purchase of leather furniture was one of great disappoint.

I will never purchase leather furniture from Ivan Smith again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Ivan Smith Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 27 Ivan Smith Furniture reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

stev lin

Aug 01, 2012 #522364

Leather changes as it ages. I think you are a wee fussy to own leather.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ivan Smith Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ivan Smith Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×