Update added by user Jul 31, 2012
These are pictures from the 3rd sofa that was replaced a year ago.
Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2012
Three years ago, I purchased the leather coffee nailhead recliner sofa and loveseat.It was the first time I had ever purchased leather furniture.
Six months after the purchase, my sofa began to fade. Luckly, I had purchased the warrant plan. Because I was still within my first year of the purchase, my sofa was replaced. Again, within months the replacement sofa began to fade.
The company replaced the sofa again. By then I was devastated. I realized that I had purchased furniture that was of very poor quality and that I had pissed away $2500 on a sofa and loveseat. I still have the living room set in my den, but I have to keep the room dark and keep a throw over the sofa, to hide the discoloration.
My first purchase of leather furniture was one of great disappoint.
I will never purchase leather furniture from Ivan Smith again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Recliner Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship. They are out of Troy, Missouri. They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away. This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered. It looks..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."