I went and purchased a dinning table and chairs, and chair and ottoman.They were priced clearance and final sale.
No problem .. furniture was all good dinning table had a couple scratches I was okay with that. They deliver my furniture and I am standing at the end of the truck watching them unload my chair/ottoman they load the chair with the wood part face down on bed of the truck with no padding or anything. I watched them scoot the chair to the edge truck and then they flipped it over.
it was covered with 6 deep scratches and I started question them why they loaded my furniture like that. plus they had 5-6 furniture blankets thrown in the bottom truck they could of use them. The delivery guy goes and gets a furniture pen and starts covering all the scratches! I was shocked..
so I am standing there watching him try and feel in all scratches some are deep.. remind you. I told him he could stop that it was not acceptable and he could take the chair back. I called store manager he said well the chair was clearance and bought as is.
I said yes but that is not the way I bought it in the store.. so after discussion I suggested he make good on the chair. He said he would NOT give me a new one but they would replace the wood panels on the chair or refund my money. We will see what comes of this..
I suggest they make good or I will see them in court. I took pics of the chair when they delivered..I was planning on buying more furniture from them but I am not sure I will now. Wow I also paid $89 for terrible delivery of my furniture!
My next letter is to Better Business Bureau!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Montgomery Mocha Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."