I went and purchased a dinning table and chairs, and chair and ottoman.They were priced clearance and final sale.
No problem .. furniture was all good dinning table had a couple scratches I was okay with that. They deliver my furniture and I am standing at the end of the truck watching them unload my chair/ottoman they load the chair with the wood part face down on bed of the truck with no padding or anything. I watched them scoot the chair to the edge truck and then they flipped it over.
it was covered with 6 deep scratches and I started question them why they loaded my furniture like that. plus they had 5-6 furniture blankets thrown in the bottom truck they could of use them. The delivery guy goes and gets a furniture pen and starts covering all the scratches! I was shocked..
so I am standing there watching him try and feel in all scratches some are deep.. remind you. I told him he could stop that it was not acceptable and he could take the chair back. I called store manager he said well the chair was clearance and bought as is.
I said yes but that is not the way I bought it in the store.. so after discussion I suggested he make good on the chair. He said he would NOT give me a new one but they would replace the wood panels on the chair or refund my money. We will see what comes of this..
I suggest they make good or I will see them in court. I took pics of the chair when they delivered..I was planning on buying more furniture from them but I am not sure I will now. Wow I also paid $89 for terrible delivery of my furniture!
My next letter is to Better Business Bureau!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Montgomery Mocha Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."