Crossett, Arkansas
2.8
Style and Design

Ivan Smith has an awful late charge policy, however, the customer service is worse!!If I am late I have no problem paying a late fee, but the employees just kept rolling it over for ONE YEAR!!!!!

Why they didnt give me the opportunity to pay the first month it was late is beyond me! Now all of a sudden they feel the need to let me know I have in-curred $299 worth of late charges!!!!!

Their only statement they kept repeating over and over was that it was my fault, I should have read the contract they said, well this is true, but why couldnt they have shown a little respect and let me know before it reached this amount???I will never shop there again, and neither will my friends!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ivan Smith Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ivan Smith Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ability to try and fix my chair. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Rooms To Go, Havertys Furniture or Ashley Furniture. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ivan Smith Furniture franklin furniture sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments